We recommend that you groom your dog every 6 to 8 weeks, for breeds such as Poodles and Bichons (curly coats), Shih Tzus and Yorkies (drop coats), or Westies and Airedales (wire coats). If you have a breed such as Pomeranians, Shelties, and Goldens (double coats), or Jack Russells and Labradors (smooth coat), we suggest 8 weeks, as the dogs shedding is then kept in control. Why wait for clumps of hair left on the carpet! Who needs to do extra vacuuming?!
Each dog can have different coat types within their breed. The more cottony coats can be difficult to maintain matt-free and fluffy, so we offer program grooming. This is a full grooming done every 1, 2, or 3 weeks at a reduced rate. This helps the family to keep their pet exactly how they like, fluffier and fuller coated. This also keeps families cope with mild allergies.
With every grooming you will get . . .
- Full bath with Wahl Shampoos and Conditioners
- Nails trimmed
- Ears plucked and cleaned
- Clipping, undercoated, or hand stripping (as per breed requirement)
- Hand blow drying and comb through
- Bandanas, bows, buttons, perfume,nail painting, hugs and kisses
- Express Groomings completed in 3-4 hours at no extra charge
- (to be requested when making the appointment)
- $10 Nail Cutting or $15 Nail Filing while you wait
- $10-15 “A La Carte” groomings such as face trims and anal glands expressed, while you wait
- Doggy Day Camp for ½ day or full day
- Grooming Courses now available - please contact us for more information.